I can hardly contain myself. I’ve been on a solution mission for awhile now, and when I found some of these sources, I was so excited! Not just because we are pulling our business away from big box stores and Amazon, who is trying to take over all industries, but because the PRODUCTS ROCK!
You’ve been asking for solutions, and in my opinion, this is one of the most important ones because it does a number of things:
1) No more giving money to the criminals, especially Amazon.
2) All of the resources are USA-made or grown, and some of them have their own manufacturing and distribution – bonus!
3) Improve your health: Many of these resources provide clean or chemical free products, and of course the farming ones means cleaner eating.
4) No need to worry about masks, id passports or other bogus mandates because you order online and it’s delivered right to your door!
5) As supply chains are impacted, many of these sources have products that might be hard to find elsewhere.
First Up: This is The Ultimate Shopping Club!
This is by far my favorite one, and I shop there often! Please click on the banner below and watch my short video to see why I’m so excited about this particular source that provides most of the essentials any family needs to survive and thrive, and without all of the chemicals lining big box stores. Ditch the big box stores and big brands that are creating your human enslavement system and shop with Patriots.
Second Up: Patriots’ Share
I’ve had several wonderful patriots email me with links to some of their favorite shops. And, I’ll be honest… I had a list going that I started a few months back and for the life of me, I cannot find it! So be sure to check back on my Solutions page, because I will be putting out more information in the future, for certain! Whereas, I haven’t yet ordered from these shops below, or researched them, they all look terrific, and are on my radar for potential future purchases.
• True Leaf Market for non-GMO gardening seeds and supplies
• Honey Colony – high quality products that value planet, humanity, honesty, and fair-trade practices
• Azure Standard for Healthy and Abundant Living for bulk and natural food items
• Mountain Rose Herbs for herbs and spices, herbal teas, and essential oils
• RedPill Living supplements and health products
• Culture of Life clothing store
• Lodge Cast Iron – cast iron bakeware and cooking accessories.
• US Products Only – a digital marketplace for US made products
• Eden Organics Mercantile – apothecary, body care, refillery
• This one has been shared with me a lot. If you are strictly looking to support companies whose products are made in the USA, the website ‘China Never,’ links to USA, Canada, and EU shops, covering a wide range of products. Whereas, I haven’t researched the companies listed, this could be a handy resource for narrowing some things down and doing a little of your own digging. Some of these are likely larger brand companies, that may or may not be “patriot” based, so to speak. So do your due diligence. Sometimes it’s hard to find certain products at smaller companies, so this could be a good backup resource.
If you are into off-grid camping or prepping supplies and food, you can check out my store at Corey’s Camp. Be sure to check out my “Get Your Digs!” swag shop for motivational, inspirational, and big statement tops and tees.
Third Up: FarmMatch.com
I love this one! I’m going to start utilizing this myself. I found this great website a few weeks ago called FarmMatch, where you can type your zip code in and find local farmers to order from, and either do a nearby scheduled pickup or they deliver right to your door! You can thank Max Kane for putting this together.
On a separate note, I recently came across the site ‘Protect The Harvest,’ which I feel has a lot of important information on the battle we are witnessing of government trying to demolish our farmers and ranchers. The Ice Age Farmer covers a lot of key topics as well. And, be sure to checkout and support R-CALFUSA who fights for our cattle producers and keeps people up to date with government shenanigans. Also, check out John Moody’s Whole Life Buying Club if you are in the Louisville, KY area. He’s a brilliant speaker and writer, having published multiple books on farming, including the Food Club and Co-op Handbook, The Elderberry Book, and the Frugal Homesteader Handbook.
Think about it… if you shop at the shopping club, plus your small local grocer, butcher shop or deli for grocery needs, your local farmers for produce and meat, some of the other resources provided in this article for other needs, and a small family-owned hardware store, that pretty much covers about 95% of your needs that you can get met outside of the greedy evil-doers that are trying to control us through social and climate scoring systems. To heck with them!
With a little bit of effort we can all make huge moves that benefit us while putting a big dent in the criminal mafia. It’s all about community and supporting one another. Pull out of the central banks and find smaller, local banks and credit unions you can trust. I realize that some things coming our way are inevitable, but I say… go for longevity, build around them, don’t let them use your money against us, and we live to fight another day!
My goal is to continue to build a network of resources we can all utilize, benefit from, and support one another through, outside their corrupt system. So keep an eye on my Solutions page for more good stuff coming. I’m excited! Get excited with me – we can do this! Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss a Solution, or a Dig. Email me at [email protected] with any wonderful resources you might have so I can add them to the list, and if you want to shop with Patriots and defund the big box stores, please watch my short video.
I do not have any affiliate or seller accounts established with any of the resources I am sharing in this article, with exception of Corey’s Camp. These are fantastic solutions I want everyone to know about, because we have the ability to shift the money, shift the power, and shift our futures if we all work together!