PIH, Bobby Rush, and The Truth Behind Contact Tracing Surveillance – Bookshop
Contact tracing seems to be all the rage lately, but is it really just “contact tracing,” and how many laws are being broken while they surveil the country going door to door with the threat of isolation? Is this about preventing spread or is it to gather data, instill more panic, or create a false need for mail-in ballots? How far are these people willing to go, and who was instrumental in getting this rolling? How far are you willing to go to fight for your rights?
- H.R.6666 (TRACE) Act was introduced by IL Rep. Bobby Rush for a $100 billion grant to NGOs and organizations to carry out contract tracing throughout the U.S. just months after attending the Aspen Institute’s conference in Africa which was paid for in part by Bill Gates, Rockefellers, and the Democracy Fund.
- Dr. Paul Farmer of Partners in Health was also at the Aspen Institute with Bobby Rush, who is currently running the contact tracing program in Massachusetts and beyond. Dr. Jonathan Epstein of EcoHealth Alliance whose $3.7 million NIH funding was recently cut off due to ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was also in attendance, among others.
- Former World Bank President and co-founder of Partners in Health Jim Yong Kim is the man contacting governors to implement the contact tracing program in multiple states.
- Bill Gates has funded Partners in Health over $44 million between the Gates Foundation and Global Fund, and goes back decades with this group, working on numerous agendas and initiatives together. Chelsea Clinton is also on the board of trustees of PIH.
- There are over 60 companies rolling out tracing apps and getting people to register, while RFID/NFC syringes are being manufactured by the millions for a future vaccine.